I thought we might have a little fun today on the blog. Let’s test your DealDash knowledge!
Here’s how it will work – I’ll put up 10 questions here at the top, see how many you can answer, I will put the answers down at the bottom of the article. Have fun and no peeking until you answer the questions!
- When was DealDash founded?
- What does BIN stand for?
- How much does DealDash charge for shipping?
- How many items per week can you win?
- There are two DealDash offices. Where are they located?
- What bidding tool does DealDash offer to everyone free of charge?
- Does DealDash ever give away free bids?
- How long do you have to pay for your auction after winning?
- What hours is DealDash open for bidding?
- Is DealDash legit?
Are you still thinking? Do you need a little more time? Are you ready with your answers? Scroll down to see the correct answers and see how many you got right!
- When was DealDash founded? DealDash was founded in February of 2009 by William Wolfram. Seven years later, the company has 8 million US registered shoppers.
- What does BIN stand for? Buy It Now. If you do not win an auction, you can get your bids back, by using the unique DealDash Buy It Now option. If you bid 100 times on a $50 Walmart Gift Card and don’t win, you can just buy the item for $50 and get all your bids back for free. You can now re-use your bids to try to win another auction!
- How much does DealDash charge for shipping? Nothing! DealDash offers free shipping on absolutely 100% of everything both won and BINned on the site. There is even free shipping on extremely heavy items such as furniture.
- How many items per week can you win? You may win up to 9 auctions per week. You can follow how many wins that you have accumulated by logging in and looking at the winning limit slots right next to the bid amount. The system will not allow you to bid after you have reached your limit. All remaining BidBuddies will be automatically cancelled.
- There are two DealDash offices. Where are they located? The two DealDash offices are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Helsinki, Finland.
- What bidding tool does DealDash offer to everyone free of charge? DealDash offers a great bidding tool called the BidBuddy to every single bidder, free of charge. The BidBuddy strategically places bids for you. It waits until the last second to bid. You can put a limit on how many bids will be used, and you can cancel or cancel and re-start it at any point in the auction.
- Does DealDash ever give away free bids? Yes!! Anyone who has won an auction for a tangible item (no bid packs or gift cards) can post a photo of themselves with the item and post it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest to earn bids. There is an article that I wrote detailing exactly how to accomplish this at this link here.
- How long do you have to pay for your auction after winning? You have exactly 14 days to pay for your winning auction. You can find your winning auctions on your DealDash dashboard.
- What hours is DealDash open for bidding? DealDash is open 24 hours, 7 days per week! Unlike a lot of other bidding sites, DealDash never closes, not even on holidays.
- Is DealDash legit? DealDash is 100% legit. Here is an article that I wrote detailing DealDash’s Better Business Bureau and SiteJabber scores at this link here.
How did you do? Did you know all of the answers or did you have to peek? I hope you enjoyed this little DealDash quiz. If you’re interested in reading even more tips and tricks check out the “Tactics & Tips” section on DealDash. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!