As we discussed on Wednesday, DealDash is very different from their competition in many different ways. Here are some more ways that DealDash is head and shoulders above the rest.
In case you missed Wednesday’s blog here were the main differences pointed out in that blog from the competition:
- Customer Service -DealDash customer service is awesome!
- BIN (Buy It Now) – BIN the items for a fair price and get all of your bids back!
- New & Unique Brands – Try out new brands that you can’t find at your local stores!
Today I am going to tell you about a few more ways that DealDash differs from the other “penny sites” out there.
- FREE shipping – DealDash offers FREE shipping on every single item, no matter how big or how small. I was really amazed when I found that out. Other sites offer free shipping on just gift cards, or small items and have excessive “handling charges” on other items. And some sites even charge to ship gift cards! Not only do they charge to ship them, they overcharge. To ship a single gift card with a receipt in an envelope should just be the cost of 1 stamp. However, some sites are charging upwards of $2 to ship a single gift card. However, at DealDash they have shipped me large pieces of furniture (a sewing armoire, bookshelves, exercise bike, rowing machine) for absolutely 100% free.
- Fast shipping – Not only does DealDash ship out everyone’s items for free, they ship them fast. I admit it, I have bid on countless other auction sites before I found DealDash, and some places took so long to ship my items I had totally forgotten that I had won them once the items arrived. With DealDash, I have had a few items literally arrive the next day after I had paid for my auction. That’s rare, of course, but what’s not so rare (but still awesome!) is getting the item that you paid for within 3-5 days.
- Opportunities to get free bids – Every single winner of a DealDash auction that has been paid for an received has a chance to get free bids by posting on social media web sites. If you have Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest, you have chances to get free bids by taking photos of yourself with your winning item. Here are the instructions on how to do that, located at this link.
DealDash is wonderful site that blows the rest of the competition away. Give them a try! Good luck and happy bidding everyone!