Your DealDash dashboard is a very important part of your DealDash experience. If you’re just getting started it may look a little complicated.
If you go to the main page of your dashboard you will see the most important things right away – the items that you have won that are awaiting payment, your scheduled BidBuddies, and your bookmarked auctions. It’s important to be sure to check in with your dashboard’s home screen so you don’t accidentally forget to pay for an auction and lose the right to purchase the auction that you won.
If you look at the picture above, or on your own DealDash dashboard we will go down the list of items and I will tell you what each one means.
- Who’s on their limit? – You may win 9 auctions per week. If you’d like to see who has already won their 9 auctions for the week you can pay 1 bid and see the list of “Who’s on their limit”.
- Public profile – This is the small section where you can choose your avatar and write a quick bio sentence or two about yourself. This avatar and your bio will flash on the screen when you bid so others can see it while you are the highest bidder.
- Buy bids – Pretty self-explanatory, this is where you can purchase bids.
- Buy It Now History – This is where you can see what items that you have “BINned” for retail price and received your bids back.
- Transaction history – This is where you can see the bids that you have bought, received back from BINning, and gotten from participating in social media postings.
- Bidding history – This is where you can see what you have been spending your bids on.
- Won auctions – Also pretty self-explanatory, you can see what you have won in the past.
- My orders – This is where you can see all of the items you have ordered, both from winning and BINning. There will also be tracking numbers with links to track your item when they are available. You will be able to see tracking numbers on most items except lower value gift cards, which are just sent by regular postal mail.
- Account details – You can see your saved credit cards here.
- Bookmarked auctions – You can see what auctions that you have bookmarked. You can bookmark an auction by either booking a BidBuddy for it, or clicking the little yellow star in the upper right hand corner.
- Contact support – This is the last item on your dashboard list. If you click this you will be taken to a form where you submit a support ticket for anything from technical questions, refunds, or enquiring where your item that you ordered is currently located.
So my dear DealDashers, that is your DealDash dashboard, demystified. Pay attention to what you’re doing, check out the auctions and see what you would really like to bid on, try some easier auctions to build up knowledge, and you’ll be winning awesome stuff before you know it! See you on DealDash everyone! Good luck and happy bidding.