Have you heard any myths about DealDash? Here’s the truth about DealDash.
There are many myths surrounding DealDash, and I would like to straighten a few things out so that everyone knows the truth. Here are a few of the myths that I have heard about DealDash – and the facts that go along with the myth.
- Myth – You have to buy the item if you don’t win.
- Fact – No, you don’t have to buy the item. If you choose to buy the item if you don’t win, great! That’s called BIN (Buy It Now), and means that you will get all of your bids back that you placed on the item. If you decide that you don’t want to BIN the item when you don’t win, that’s fine also, your bids will not be returned to you if you don’t BIN the item, though.
- Myth – You have to pay shipping on the big items.
- Fact – NO! Shipping is always free on DealDash, no matter what the size or the weight of the item. From the lightest gift card to the heaviest appliance, shipping is always fast and free on DealDash.
- Myth – The people on the DealDash commercials are actors.
- Fact – Nope! The people on the DealDash commercials are everyday bidders, just like you and me.
- Myth – The items are old stock.
- Fact – All of the items are brand new, fresh, and have warranties on them. If you happen to ever get an item that was damaged in transit, be sure to contact DealDash customer service immediately, and they will fix your problem.
These are just a few of the myths about DealDash that I have heard or read about. As you can see, these myths are incorrect, and some of them are even downright silly! I hope this article has encouraged you to learn more about DealDash. You should definitely check out DealDash’s “Tips & Tricks” section on the site. It’s full of great information that you will find helpful when bidding on DealDash. Just click this link right here and you can check it out. Good Luck and Happy Bidding, everyone!