Are you new to DealDash? You’re going to want to read this. Here is a quick guide on how to get started.
Thanks for joining DealDash! DealDash is a very fun and useful shopping entertainment website that is not only easy to learn how to do, but will also save you money in the long run. Navigating to the site and signing up is the first step, then it would benefit you to read all of the House Rules, as well as the blogs to make sure that you are getting the most out of your experience. However, here is a short overview of what you need to do to really get started bidding and winning.
- The first thing that you need to do is sign up with DealDash, pick a username, and sign in to your new account. When picking a username, make sure that you have thought things through – I wouldn’t suggest making your username your email or real name.
- After signing up I strongly advise that you read all of the House Rules, Tips & Tricks, blog posts, and reviews on DealDash that you can get your hands on. Knowledge is power.
- The next step is to buy bids. The bid packs come pre-packaged for you in different sizes. DealDash has bid packs of 60, 300, 600, 1200, and 2400. Sometimes this changes, you just need to check back often to see what is available. It’s easy to pay for your bid packs, you can pay with a credit card or even with Paypal. It’s important to note that the price of the bids changes daily, it’s a good idea to check the price of the bids daily so in case there is a great bid sale you can stock up for the future. It’s always a good idea to have a few hundred bids on hand in case something extra-special comes up for auction. You can always buy bid packs, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, but the price fluctuates daily.
- Learn how to use the BidBuddy. The BidBuddy is available to every bidder, free of charge, in every single DealDash auction. Try it! Open up any DealDash auction, and in the middle of the page you will see “Book a Bid Buddy”. Click on the space where is says “add bids here”, put in however many bids that you are willing to spend on this particular DealDash auction and hit enter. You can put in any number of bids from one to as many bids as you have in your bid bank. You can also cancel a Bid Buddy at any time and all the bids will go instantly back into your account.
- Learn how to BIN (Buy It Now) if you don’t win the auction. When you BIN an auction you simply pay the retail price that is listed on each and every auction right above the picture of the auction. If you find yourself paying as much in bids as the item costs, it’s smart to drop out of the auction and BIN the item. You will get the item, free (fast!) shipping, and all of your bids back to use on another auction. Your bids are credited back once you have paid for the item, so you can re-use them as soon as you like, or save them for another day.
Now go out there and bid on DealDash! I hope that this article has been helpful for you. Go check out the site and enjoy being a brand new bidder. Pick a lower valued item, or a gift card that you don’t mind paying full price for if you don’t happen to win, and start bidding! Good luck and happy bidding everyone!