This is Part 2 of Monday’s DealDash Blog. Here’s why DealDash is better.
On Monday we looked at some features that DealDash has and compared them to other bidding sites. Here are more comparisons to see once and for all if DealDash is the clear winner among all of the other sites, and why it’s worthy of your time and attention.
What Should You Compare in a Site?
There are many things that you should compare when you are deciding where to spend your hard-earned dollars. We looked at a few things on Monday, there were many DealDash wins and a few ties. Here are more things that you should look at when choosing an entertainment shopping site:
- Auto-bidder or no auto-bidder
- How can you make your online payments?
- Intuitiveness of website
- Quality of items for bid
- How many hours per day do the auctions run?
- Shipping costs
- Auto-bidder or no auto-bidder – DealDash has the BidBuddy available on every auction, and is free for everyone to use. Some sites have auto-bidders, some don’t, and some sites only let you use the auto-bidder on certain auctions. Winner? DealDash.
- How can you make your online payments? DealDash accepts online payments by credit card, debit card, and Paypal. I believe most sites use both credit and debit, and a few also accept Paypal. Winner? Tie.
- Intuitiveness of website – DealDash is extremely user-friendly! You can join DealDash and start bidding in minutes because it’s so easy to use. If you happen to be a “not so computer literate” person, there are videos to watch on DealDash to learn how to use the site, as well as many videos on Youtube. Also, I meant what I said about customer service – if you ever have any problem using the site feel free to email them and they will help you. Other sites are similarly user-friendly, but some are a little confusing. Winner? DealDash/Tie.
- Quality of items for bid – DealDash has extremely high-quality items available for auction from very respected brands. Every item that comes from DealDash is brand new and they all have warranties on them. If you ever happen to get a defective item it’s easy to exchange it. Other sites have generic merchandise, send out customer-returned items, and come with mangled shipping. Winner? DealDash.
- How many hours per day do the auctions run? DealDash runs auctions 24/7. That’s right, no matter how early you get up, or how late you stay awake, there will always be a DealDash auction for you to participate in. Other sites only run for 12 hours per day. That’s fine for most people, but personally, as the mom of a baby, I am up at all hours! Winner? DealDash.
- Shipping costs – DealDash ships every single item for FREE. I have gotten desks, exercise equipment, an armoire, and many other heavy items from DealDash, and shipping is always free. Other sites charge for shipping. Some charge ridiculous amounts for shipping, such as $2 for a gift card that they ship with 1 stamp on an envelope, or charge $5 processing fees on a $20 auction win. Winner? Definitely DealDash!
So you see from the questions and answers above, as well as the ones on Monday, DealDash is the clear winner when you are comparing the different bidding sites around the web. I hope that you found this 2 Part article helpful. Please check out our other blogs – DealDash Tips and DealDash Reviews. Until then, visit DealDash and see how much you can save. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!