DealDash is a jewel among the other bidding sites out there. There are different types of auction sites, but DealDash is the best!
DealDash is the best “entertainment shopping” and online auction site out there. Each one works a little differently, but DealDash is a different breed of online auction site. Here is a quick overview of how bidding on DealDash works:
Bidders pay a fee to purchase bids. The first bid pack is at full price, which is .60 per bid. Subsequent bid packs are much cheaper per bid, normally in the range of .14-.18 per bid. Don’t worry, though, if you are unsatisfied (you won’t be!) you can contact customer service and they will refund your first bid pack purchase. Just email or hit the “Live support” button to get assistance.
After you have purchased your bid pack you’re ready to bid! On DealDash Each bid increases the price of the item by one penny and extends the time of the auction by 10 seconds. Other auctions sites may increase the price by a few cents instead of just .01, or increase the time of the auction by 30 seconds or more.
Quick Reasons Why DealDash is the Best
- Longest running “pay to bid” site
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds of winners every day
- Ability to set alerts to be emailed when an item comes up for auction
- Phone app available for Android & iPhone
- FREE shipping on every single item
- Excellent and friendly customer service
- Many opportunities to earn free bids
- 3 different blogs for information, tips, hints, and bidding news
- Great community of bidders
- Opportunity to buy the item if you don’t win and receive your bids back (BIN)
- 24/7 bidding, DealDash never closes
- Risk-free bidding
- No bots, ever
- BidBuddy, the auto-bidder is available to everyone on every auction for free
- Ability to bookmark auctions to save for later
- High-end products
- Huge inventory that changes often
- No Jumper auctions – No new bidders in an auction after $5 (or sometimes $3)
If all of these excellent reasons aren’t enough to show you how DealDash is superior to the competition, then just try it and see for yourself! Visit DealDash at this link right here, and see how much you can save. I hope that you found this new DealDash Blog article helpful. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!