One of the features I love most about DealDash.com is having the opportunity to get free bids.
Customers earn free bids by doing the following:
- Submit a clear photo of yourself with an auction product you won to email@example.com Include the name and description of the item, the retail price, the winning closing cost and how many bids you used. You can also include a brief comment about how you felt about winning the auction. The higher the value of the item (preferably more than $200) the better. You earn the most bids for photos of the high-dollar items.
- Enter the weekly photo contest. The winner receives 1,000 free bids.
- Open the DealDash.com home page every day and cast a minimum of one bid in any one of the auctions. For every consecutive day you play on DealDash, your free bids go up from 4 to 30. Therefore, it pays to visit DealDash on a daily basis.
- Purchase a bid package and bid in auctions. At the bottom right-hand side of the screen you will see a green line. Every time you place a bid, that green line moves. When it gets to the end, you will win a package of free bids and advance to the next higher level. The higher the level, the longer it takes for the green line to get to the end but the more bids you will win. I’m now on Level 58 and when my green line gets to the end, I will receive 800 free bids.
To take a good photo, try doing the following:
- Take a close-up photo of the customer with the auction item won, making sure the photo is in focus.
- Take the photo in a well-lit area, making sure the photo is not too dark.
- Take a photo of the winner actually using the auction item won.
- Make sure the background is not too busy or distracting.
- Capture a happy, excited facial expression.
- Try taking a unique angle that makes the photo more interesting.
Submitted by Barbara L. Sellers