There are many ways people can learn about DealDash.com:
- By seeing a TV commercial
- By accidentally finding it while searching the Internet
- By seeing an ad on Face book or other social networks or
- By word-of-mouth from family and friends.
Have you shared the good news of DealDash.com with your family and friends? If not, why not? Perhaps you want to keep DealDash a secret so you have less competition.
I told many family members and friends about DealDash, and I still have plenty of good wins. In fact, after telling others about DealDash, I’ve had some of my best wins. Perhaps that’s what people call good karma.
Here are just some of the reasons, I often tell people about DealDash:
- DealDash has excellent customer service
- It has been around for about eight years and is reliable, fair and honest
- Shipping is always free and there are no hidden charges
- If you do not win an auction, you can do a Buy-It-Now and get all you bids back free
- It offers a wide variety of high-quality of products
- It has an excellent automated bidder, BidBuddy, that can place the bids for you, so you don’t have to be stuck at your computer
- It has a pleasing design that is easy to use.
- Bid packs often go on sale and it offers customers several ways to win free bids
- It has apps for mobile devices and
- DealDash has many special features that keep the site fun and interesting.
I’ve tried many other online shopping sites but I kept coming back to DealDash for all of the above reasons. I truly believe it is the best shopping site online, and that is why it is so easy for me to recommend it to others.
Regardless how you discovered DealDash, feel free to share the good news with your family and friends. They will thank you for it.
Submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers