Thousands upon thousands of DealDash shoppers have been saving money and getting incredible bargains on DealDash everyday for nearly four years! We’re talking savings like an Apple iPad for $0.12 and a laptop computer for $0.14!! Naturally many people want the inside scoop and how DealDash can be for real. Rest assured DealDash is for real and risk free.
Q: Is DealDash for real?
DealDash shoppers have been celebrating amazing deals nearly four years and DealDash has been in business longer than any other similar auction site in the United States. While other penny auction sites come and go DealDash has been building its business and continues to increase the amount of items available for auction. By doing this DealDash offers more variety of interesting and unique items while also makes winning easier for all the DealDash shoppers. Which is why it comes to no surprise that in fact, the majority of bidders win auctions on DealDash!
There are NO membership fees on DealDash and shipping is always 100% FREE! DealDash uses the sales generated by selling Bids to fund the highly discounted auction prices. So if you had any question regarding if DealDash is for real, the answer is YES! DealDash is for real and you can even give DealDash a try for yourself completely risk free!
Three reasons why DealDash is risk free!
1. If you’re a first time bidder on DealDash and use all your bids without winning a single auction, DealDash will return all the bids from your first bid pack purchase, for free, to give you a second chance!
2. Bidding on DealDash is also risk free thanks to the Buy it Now option. If you don’t win the auction, you can buy the item for its regular price and get all the bids you used in that auction back for free. This way you not only get the desired item, you can then use the bids again and try to win another auction. See DealDash review for beginners.
3. DealDash offers a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. If you are not completely 100% satisfied for any reason, DealDash will refund your entire first purchase – no questions asked! DealDash is for real and you can even give DealDash a try risk free!
The release of the new iPhone 5 was the BIG event this week and already the new iPhone 5 comes to DealDash and has sold for only $11.69! DealDash however paid the final sales price for the top bidder IWillNotQuit who only used 170 Free Bids to win the iPhone 5, all which were earned by just being a DealDash shopper! Looks like the DealDash shoppers user name may have stood it’s ground in this auction causing other bidders to back out. Congratulations IWillNotQuit – we hope you enjoy the new iPhone 5 you got on DealDash, great deal!
Keep on the lookout because DealDash will be listing many more auctions for the new iPhone 5 and we’re also looking forward to the unlocked iPhone 5 release date.
Favorite Feature: We love the new panorama picture taking feature built into the new iPhone 5! With one smooth motion you can shoot up to an impressive 240 degrees – how cool is that! Speaking of photos… Did you know you can get a free $500 gift card just for sharing a picture showcasing one of your Deal Dash wins?
Every week on DealDash the person with the best photo of the week showcasing one of their DealDash wins is selected to receive a free $500.00 gift card of their choice!
This Weeks Best Photo Winner of a $500 Gift Card is Amy Hadley!
This photo was selected because it is clear, crisp, bright and easy with great natural lighting and clearly shows the Apple iPod touch Amy received along with a beautiful smile. 🙂 Thanks Amy for the great photo you posted to the Deal Dash Facebook page! Enjoy your choice of a $500.00 gift card to your favorite retailer – after DealDash of course. 😉
Just getting started at DealDash and need some winning tips? Who else to hear them from than DealDash customers? Here are real customer reviews of DealDash and winning tips to help you get started!
Cherylene R. shops for great deals on DealDash: “I won this Portable Stereo with Dock for iPod or iPhone for only $0.47 on DealDash with free shipping! Now I can dance with my grandchildren. I love shopping on DealDash.”
1) Don’t let your ego get in the way. Some people are so determined not to lose that yes, they do pay more than an item is worth just to “not lose.” Also, they may have purchased their bids on sale, so they’re not paying as much as you think. Once you get close to what the item is worth in bids, exercise the Buy It Now Option and get your bids back. Accept that you will not win every time.
2) Buy your bids when they’re on sale. But if DealDash is having a push on computers and 500 people are all there to win a coimputer, don’t bid on computers. Bid on something else — like somebody else said, something that others don’t want (but YOU DO).
3) Listen to your intuition about when Lady Luck is by your side. Sometimes I’d get a nudge to go on the site at 2:00 in the afternoon or 1 a.m. I’d go on and be able to win the product I wanted with only a few bids.
4) DealDash has expanded their server. No network problems anymore. But if others are using the BidBuddy, it’s best to use it too.
5) if you’re broke and desperate, don’t go on there thinking ‘I have to win.’ Desperation rarely leads to success.
6) When everyone else is focused on the latest IPad, watch the items that are just coming up on the auction table. If there aren’t two hundred people there, they may not be paying attention to the new items that come up and you can win something for one cent (and the cost of that bid). Study Penny Bidding. It’s an art. Watch. Learn – before you jump in with the last ten dollars in your checking account. Don’t spend money you don’t have and don’t bid on items you can’t afford — unless you’ve set a limit you’re willing and able to lose.
Recreational Shopping is a great way to get gifts for others and items for yourself that you wouldn’t ordinarily buy. And, DealDash is impeccable. No bots, they’re a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. Any business will have issues from time to time, but DealDash responds to every email sent to customer service and they go out of their way to deal with any complaint, issue or problem. I’ve visited almost every penny bidding site, and in my opinion, DealDash is #1 and getting better all the time.”
More DealDash Customer Reviews and Tips:
Forrest R. provides DealDash review: “Excellent auction site… I have played on many of them and very few are the “real deal” in that they are honest, fair, and fun. And DealDash is definately at the top of the list!”
Lesa S. shares a review of DealDash: “I have been a participant on DealDash for 5 months and have won 59 auctions. I visit the site daily. I watch more auctions than I participate in. It’s exciting and entertaining, but you have to know your limits. Enrollment increases daily. Because of this, they could use more auctions. Customer service is friendly, very receptive of feedback, and respond quickly. They are better than other penny auctions because of their free shipping and deals on bid packs!”
Paula H. thanks DealDash with a review: “The customer service at Deal Dash is I would have to say the best I have ever come across, sincerely honest and handles anything that comes up most efficiently , You all are great people and it shows that you have pride in your company and compassion for your customers. Thank You All
Robert K. gives DealDash review: “Great deals fair site have had a fun time great customer service.”
Kelley H. likes DealDash: “I have had nothing but good experiences on Deal Dash. Sure you lose some but hey thats what happens. I have never had any problems with the products I have won.”
Bob T. reviews DealDash: “I have nothing but praise for DEALDASH. I have had a couple of questions I wrote to support about. They answer very quickly and I always found the answers honest and helpful. With the new innovation of after $5.00 no new bidders can jump in. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SITE!”
If you have any winning tips or reviews of DealDash please get in touch! See Live Auctions here.
Shopping on DealDash can be a real exciting and fun thrill! For those looking for a fun and exciting shopping experience than DealDash may be a great site to try and completely risk free too!! For first time bidders, if you don’t win an auction with your first bid pack purchase DealDash will give you all those bids back to try one more time!
1. Bid Sales – DealDash offers great Bid sales to its customers almost on a weekly basis! You’ll likely won’t find cheaper bids on any other penny auction site around.
2. Buy it Now – As there can be only one winner in each auction, DealDash offers a unique option to buy the item you were bidding on at regular retail price and get all the bids used in the auction back for free! This is called the “Buy it Now”. Most other penny auction sites don’t offer any type of option for those that lose the auction. With DealDash’s Buy it Now option you can always rest assure that no matter what you are bidding on you can always get your bids back in case you lose the auction.
3. Winning limits – DealDash has fantastic winning limits which allow for more people to win auctions! On average 7/10 people win auctions on DealDash. Shoppers are allowed to win a maximum of 9 auctions per week. Six auctions valued less than $200 and three auctions valued more than $200. Many of the items are also marked “One-Per-User” which means once you win that item, you are blocked from bidding on that same item in the again – this does not reset either! Most recently DealDash introduced No Jumper™ auctions. No Jumper™ auctions do not let new bidders enter the auction once the price hits $5.00. This means there are less bidders and the auctions end sooner!