DealDash is a jewel among the other bidding sites out there. There are different types of auction sites, but DealDash is the best!
DealDash is the best “entertainment shopping” and online auction site out there. Each one works a little differently, but DealDash is a different breed of online auction site. Here is a quick overview of how bidding on DealDash works:
Bidders pay a fee to purchase bids. The first bid pack is at full price, which is .60 per bid. Subsequent bid packs are much cheaper per bid, normally in the range of .14-.18 per bid. Don’t worry, though, if you are unsatisfied (you won’t be!) you can contact customer service and they will refund your first bid pack purchase. Just email or hit the “Live support” button to get assistance.
After you have purchased your bid pack you’re ready to bid! On DealDash Each bid increases the price of the item by one penny and extends the time of the auction by 10 seconds. Other auctions sites may increase the price by a few cents instead of just .01, or increase the time of the auction by 30 seconds or more.
Quick Reasons Why DealDash is the Best
- Longest running “pay to bid” site
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds of winners every day
- Ability to set alerts to be emailed when an item comes up for auction
- Phone app available for Android & iPhone
- FREE shipping on every single item
- Excellent and friendly customer service
- Many opportunities to earn free bids
- 3 different blogs for information, tips, hints, and bidding news
- Great community of bidders
- Opportunity to buy the item if you don’t win and receive your bids back (BIN)
- 24/7 bidding, DealDash never closes
- Risk-free bidding
- No bots, ever
- BidBuddy, the auto-bidder is available to everyone on every auction for free
- Ability to bookmark auctions to save for later
- High-end products
- Huge inventory that changes often
- No Jumper auctions – No new bidders in an auction after $5 (or sometimes $3)
If all of these excellent reasons aren’t enough to show you how DealDash is superior to the competition, then just try it and see for yourself! Visit DealDash at this link right here, and see how much you can save. I hope that you found this new DealDash Blog article helpful. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
It’s not magic, it’s DealDash entertainment shopping! Here are some great things that are just par for the course on DealDash.
DealDash may not be magical, but it is a very special website. DealDash is the longest running pay-to-bid site in the United States, which is important to note because this means that DealDash is not just going to “disappear” one day with your bids.
There have been other pay-to-bid auction sites around the internet, and many of them have not lasted very long at all. DealDash is different, as of next month DealDash will have been in business for 8 years. That is many years of happy customers, and many more to come in the future.
Exactly How is DealDash Different?
Aside from the longer lifetime of the website, there are a few other very important differences from other auction websites. DealDash differs from its predecessors as well as a few other current sites mainly in that losing bidders are given an option to BIN (Buy It Now) any item for the retail price and receive back all of the bids that they spent.
The BIN option was a huge breakthrough for many bidders that were reluctant to use a website like DealDash due to the fear that they would spend money with nothing to show for it. Since DealDash has the BIN option that problem has been completely solved. Thanks DealDash!
DealDash Wants You to Succeed
DealDash is unlike other pay-to-bid auction sites because they care about their customers and want them to get amazing deals. DealDash shows this by regularly posting information to help people learn how to win. If you are skeptical, just read any of the blogs that are sponsored by DealDash such as this one, DealDashTips.com, and DealDashReviewed.com. They are all full of helpful information that can help you learn about DealDash and how to use the website.
So you see, DealDash isn’t magic, it’s just a website that cares about its customers. Bidding on DealDash is a fun pastime that can help you save a lot of money and be entertained at the same time. Give DealDash a try today! Visit DealDash now and see how much you can save. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
Everyone who plays on DealDash wants to win, but there can only be one winner per auction. Help boost your odds by reading this article.
Did you know that winning isn’t always a matter of luck on DealDash? Sometimes a bidder can have a stroke of luck, of course, such as being the only person who chooses to bid on a certain auction. That doesn’t happen terribly often, though. Most of the time bidders who win do so because they’ve taken the time and effort to learn how the auctions are played and the website works.
DealDash wants you to win.
No, really, they do! If there weren’t enough players bidding on and winning auctions then there wouldn’t be a need for a shopping entertainment site like DealDash. DealDash is grateful for all of the bidders and they show their appreciation in the form of free bids for various reasons and also by providing you information on how to win more auctions.
DealDash regularly posts information to help people learn how to win, both in this blog, the DealDash Tips blog, the DealDash Reviewed blog, and also on the website itself. The blogs often post helpful articles such as this one, and the website provides pages such as the “Winners” tab, which lets you see who’s winning which auction, when they’re winning it, and for how much.
Other DealDash Features
DealDash provides several special features to help bidders level the playing field and win more items. These features are extremely are easy to use and understand, but not everyone uses them, I can only assume it’s because they don’t understand how they work. Here are a few great features that DealDash provides every single bidder, for free.
- BIN – “Buy it now” option. The BIN feature lets you buy an item that you didn’t win at the regular retail price and receive all of your bids back. When you BIN an item, you get all your bids back from that auction for FREE, and so you can use them in another auction. You receive them back immediately after you pay for the item.
- The BidBuddy – The BidBuddy is you best bidding friend. Simply put the number of bids that you are willing to spend into the BidBuddy and hit the “Book a BidBuddy” button and the BidBuddy will bid for you until all of the bids have been used up. You can start or stop a BidBuddy at any time.
- Bookmarks – You can bookmark auctions that you’re interested in and then view them all on the main auction page on the top left.
- No Jumper Limits – The No Jumper Limit prevent new bidders from joining after the item price reaches $5 (occasionally there is a $3 limit during promotions). The No Jumper Limits reduces the number of bidders who can join that particular auction so there’s less competition.
I hope this article has been helpful and encouraged you to learn more about DealDash. It’s fun to learn about our favorite web site. You should definitely check out DealDash’s “Tips & Tricks” section on the site. It’s full of great information that you will find helpful when bidding on DealDash. Just click this link right here and you can check it out. Good Luck and Happy Bidding, everyone!
Bidding on DealDash can be so exciting that it’s easy to get caught up in the moment, and get in over your head. Here are some ways to keep yourself afloat.
DealDash doesn’t want you to get in over your head. DealDash wants you to bid responsibly and enjoy playing in the auctions. However, sometimes bidding and winning are just so much fun that it’s easy to get carried away. And once you get carried away and go over your bidding budget then you’re unhappy. DealDash wants you to enjoy your shopping entertainment experience. Here are some suggestions from DealDash to keep you from getting in over your head.
The main way that you can keep yourself from getting in over your head is setting strict bidding limits for yourself for each auction, and sticking to them. If you say that you’re only going to spend 100 bids on a particular auction, and you know that you have a very fierce competitive spirit and it’s hard for you to stop bidding when you’re in the moment, simply input your 100 bid budget into your BidBuddy and walk away. The BidBuddy is there for you to use however you like, from helping you bid while you are asleep or at work, or in this case to help you stick to your bidding budget.
Another way to keep your head above water while bidding is to bid on items you would buy anyway such as gift cards for K-Mart, Sears, fast food restaurants, Target and Wal-Mart, or even household items that you use daily such as laundry detergent pods. Remember, if you have gone over your bid limit and reached the BIN price on the item, use the “Buy it Now” option and pay retail price for the item. DealDash will when refund all of the bids you used on that item, and you can try again another day. This is really a great option for you if you tend to get carried away while you’re bidding on DealDash.
These are just a few helpful guidelines for keeping your budget and bids in check while playing on DealDash. It’s easy to get carried away, just try to follow my suggestions: remember to set a budget, use your BidBuddy, and keep calm. See you on DealDash everyone! Good luck and happy bidding.
It might be hard to believe, but today is actually a “holiday” called National Splurge Day. Why not celebrate by visiting DealDash?
Today is a wonderful day to splurge! National Splurge Day might be a holiday that you have never heard of before, so let’s look a little into it’s history so we can understand it better. National Splurge Day was created in 1994 by Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith. National Splurge Day is observed annually on June 18th. This day is a fun holiday that was created for you to do something special for yourself, and possibly even a friend! What’s more fun than splurging on yourself? Splurging on yourself and a friend!
Since today is National Splurge Day, how about buying some bids and splurging them on DealDash? However, please remember that all bidders want to win every auction that they enter, but in reality that is very unlikely to happen. Since today is National Splurge Day, though, how about going that extra mile and splurging to come out on top? It’s easy to buy bids on DealDash. Just click on this link here, and you will be taken to the area on DealDash where you can choose your bid package and purchase your bids. You can pay with either a credit card or even your Paypal account! Isn’t that easy?
It’s safe to splurge on DealDash because if you don’t happen to be the winner you can always BIN (Buy It Now). BINning an auction is easy! You can check the BIN price of any auction if you open up the auction’s page and look in the upper left hand corner under the title of the auction. There should be a $$$ money amount next to a phrase that says “Buy It Now price”.
I hope that you have a wonderful National Splurge Day on DealDash! Head on over now to check out the auctions and see how much you can save! See you on DealDash everyone! Good luck and happy bidding.
Everyone wants to win every auction that they enter, but in reality that is very unlikely to happen. However, you can always be a winner if you stick to your bid limits and BIN (Buy It Now) when you aren’t the last bidder.
One of the most common questions that I have had people ask me is “How do you know when to stop bidding?” Well, the answer will possibly sound a little complicated, but in practice it’s really very easy to figure out, especially if you are the sort of person who “checks in” on the auctions that you are bidding on every so often.
The first step, of course, is to find an auction that you are interested in bidding on. Now, make sure that you truly want this product, because the way to know when to stop bidding involves being willing to BIN (Buy It Now) if you don’t happen to win the auction. You can check the BIN price of any auction if you open up the auction’s page and look in the upper left hand corner under the title of the auction. There should be a $$$ money amount next to a phrase that says “Buy It Now price”.
The next step is to think about how much you spent per bid. The official cost for bids is .60 per bid, but DealDash is kind enough to have bids on sale every single day. Sometimes they are .12, .13, .14, .15, .16, .17, or .18 per bid depending on what day you buy your bids.
After you have determined the BIN price and the price you paid per bid then it’s time to get down to the math. Let’s make things easy and say you are bidding on something that has a BIN price of $20, and you spent .14 per bid. If you divide $20 by .14 you get 142. So if it happens to be a FREE auction day (which it is occasionally, especially on a holiday weekend) then go ahead and load up your Bid Buddy with 142 bids and sit back and see if you win or if you BIN. If it’s not a FREE auction day then you would be smart to monitor your auction every now and again to see what the final auction price is and adjust the bids in your Bid Buddy accordingly.
I hope that these simple tricks help you to save your bids and get the most out of your bid pack purchases. Pay attention to what you’re doing, check out the auctions and see what you would really like to bid on, and try my tips to save bids. See you on DealDash everyone! Good luck and happy bidding.
Sometimes starting a new hobby can be hard. Why not use the free Tactics and Tips section that DealDash offers to help you win?
Hello fellow DealDashers! This blog is mainly aimed at the newbies, but some more seasoned DealDash players might even learn a thing or two. Can we all really say that we read all of the instructions when we started? Here’s a refresher course.
DealDash offers a Tactics & Tips section available here for anyone who would like to read the original text. In this blog I am going to go through all of the tips and try to give a little insight on how they can help you.
- Tip 1 – Conserve your bids. Bidding rapidly will only waste your bids and inflate the auction price. Bid strategically, or book a BidBuddy to do it for you. It makes absolutely no sense to hit your bid button rapidly and without thought when you are in an auction. Most people have their bids booked through the BidBuddy anyway, so it’s very unlikely you will win this way.
- Tip 2 – Book a BidBuddy. The majority of auctions on DealDash are won by using the BidBuddy. The BidBuddy strategically places bids for you. It waits until the last second to bid. You can put a limit on how many bids will be used. And you can cancel it at any time. Basically, you put the number of bids that you are willing to spend into your BidBuddy and it will bid for you against other people’s BidBuddies that have been set. They take turns with each other, and this way you don’t waste any bids by accidentally (or on purpose!) stomping on people’s bids.
- Tip 3- Earn FREE bids. When you are the Highest Bidder, you will earn time towards your next level. When you reach a new level, you receive free bids. There is a meter at the bottom of your bidding screen that will show you how far you are from getting free bids. Once the meter is filled up you just click the “claim bids” button and they are automatically credited to your account and you can use them immediately.
- Tip 4- Study the competition. Who else is bidding on the item? Watch and learn. Some people keep a notepad to track bidders and what type of bidding strategies they are using. I personally keep an Excel spreadsheet on bidders that I frequently run into on the particular auctions that I enjoy. If you find yourself bidding on the same genre of item often, such as video game systems, you will probably run into the same bidders pretty often. If you keep track of their names and at what auction price they stop bidding then you have a pretty good idea of how they might bid the next time you run into them.
- Tip 5- Buy It Now (BIN) and get your bids back. If you do not win an auction, you can get your bids back, by taking advantage of the Buy It Now option. If you bid 100 times on a $50 Walmart Gift Card and don’t win, you can just buy the item for $50 and get all your bids back for free. You can now re-use your bids to try to win another auction! The bids are automatically credited to your account and you can use them immediately.
- Tip 6- Check out the winners. The winners page reveals recently won items and the final auction prices. I love to look at the “Winner’s Page”. You can see the link to it up at the top of the DealDash screen. It shows all of the recently won auctions, who won them, where they are from, and what the final auction price was. I love to see who got an awesome deal like a video game for .10, and I also admit that I have to chuckle a little when I see someone WAY overpay such as “winning” a $25 gift card for $27. When you see someone overbid like that you know that either they weren’t paying attention or that their competitive “gotta win” attitude cost them money.
- Tip 7- Try different times. Auctions might be easier to win at different times of the day. Auctions are only open to the US. I agree that this can sometimes be helpful, however in my experience it seems that the “ultimate prime time” to bid can vary from week to week. Study the auctions and see if you can find yourself a sweet spot to bid in.
- Tip 8- Mind your budget. Try bidding on less-expensive, less-popular items. There will likely be less competition. If you stick with items that are $20 or less it’s easy to just BIN them (see tip 5) and get all of your bids back to try again.
- Tip 9- Buy bids on sale. Make sure to visit DealDash regularly so you can keep up to date on promotions and save on bids! Bid prices change every single day, but generally fluctuate between .12-.18 per bid. If you go “Like” the DealDash Secrets page on Facebook here you can check back daily and it will tell you the price the bids will be the following day. And if that’s not an awesome tip I don’t know what is!
So my fellow DealDashers, those are just a few helpful tactics & tips for playing on DealDash. Remember to pay attention to the tips, check out the auctions and see what you would really like to bid on, and try your luck! See you on DealDash everyone! Good luck and happy bidding.